Tejon Spend $50 Get $15 Promotion - OFFICIAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. MAKING A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
1. PROMOTION DESCRIPTION: The Tejon Spend $50 Get $15 Promotion ("Promotion") begins on July 31st, 2020 at 11:00am PST with promotion end date contingent on how long supplies last (the "Promotion Period").
The administrator of this promotion is the Outlets at Tejon ("administrator "). By participating in the promotion, each Entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of the administrator , which shall be final and binding in all respects. administrator is responsible for the collection, submission or processing of Entries and the overall administration of the promotion. Entrants should look solely to the administrator with any questions, comments or problems related to the promotion. Sponsor may be reached by phone at 661-858-2155 during the Promotion Period.
2. ELIGIBILITY: Open to legal residents of The United States who are 16 Years or older (the \"Entrant\"). Sponsor, and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, distributors, retailers, sales representatives, advertising and promotion agencies and each of their respective officers, directors and employees (the \"Promotion Entities\"), are ineligible to enter the promotion or win a prize. Household Members and Immediate Family Members of such individuals are also not eligible to enter or win. "Household Members" shall mean those people who share the same residence at least three months a year. "Immediate Family Members" shall mean parents, step-parents, legal guardians, children, step-children, siblings, step-siblings, or spouses. This promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited or restricted by law.
In Person Redemption
Show your receipt to Guest Services located at the Outlets at Tejon to receive your gift card while supplies last.
No Purchase Necessary
Alternate entry method: download, complete, and mail back the No Purchase Necessary Online Form to enter available www.TejonOutlets.com/contests-sweepstakes. While supplies last.
Mail entries to: Sweepstakes Entry
5701 Outlets at Tejon Pkwy #170
Arvin, CA 93203
Receipt(s) must show a minimum $50 in total purchases at TRCC
Can be any combination of gas/food/convenience store purchases totaling a minimum of $50
Receipt(s) must show a minimum $50 in total purchases at OAT
Can be a combination of purchases at any single or multiple stores with purchases totaling a minimum of $50
Must provide receipt(s) as proof of purchase
Limit 1 per person per day
Receipt(s) must be for same day purchases to be eligible to receive a gift card
Not eligible on past or future purchases
Note that Guest Services hours are limited to M-Su from 11:00am - 5pm.
Gift cards distributed on a first come, first served basis
Visit Guest Services for more information and to redeem
located at 5701 Outlets at Tejon Pkwy #170, Arvin, CA 93203 (between H&M and Pottery Barn Kids)
Visit TejonOutlets.com/contests-sweepstakes for full terms and conditions
1 / $15 Gift Card Per Person
Only one prize per person and per day will be awarded. Gift cards and gift certificates are subject to the terms and conditions of the issuer. Prizes cannot be transferred, redeemed for cash or substituted by the winner. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to award a substitute prize of equal or greater value if a prize described in these Official Rules is unavailable or cannot be awarded, in whole or in part, for any reason. The ARV of the prize represents Sponsor's good faith determination. That determination is final and binding and cannot be appealed. If the actual value of the prize turns out to be less than the stated ARV, the difference will not be awarded in cash. Sponsor makes no representation or warranty concerning the appearance, safety or performance of any prize awarded. Restrictions, conditions, and limitations may apply. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen prize items.
This promotion is open to legal residents of The United States of America and Prize will only be awarded and/or delivered to addresses within said locations. All federal, state and/or local taxes, fees, and surcharges are the sole responsibility of the prize winner. Failure to comply with the Official Rules will result in forfeiture of the prize.
4. HOW TO ENTER: Enter the promotion during the Promotion Period posted online by downloading and submitting the entry form, which can be found on the following website at www.TejonOutlets.com/contests-sweepstakes.
Automated or robotic Entries submitted by individuals or organizations will be disqualified. Internet entry must be made by the Entrant. Any attempt by Entrant to obtain more than the stated number of Entries by using multiple/different identities, registrations, logins or any other methods, including, but not limited to, commercial contest/promotion subscription notification and/or entering services, will void Entrant's Entries and that Entrant may be disqualified. Final eligibility for the award of any prize is subject to eligibility verification as set forth below. All Entries must be posted by the end of the Promotion Period in order to participate. Sponsor's database clock will be the official timekeeper for this promotion.
5. WINNER SELECTION: The Winner(s) of the promotion will be selected on a first come first served basis and while supplies last throughout the Promotion Period. Odds of winning will vary depending on the number of eligible Entries and the timeframe in which they were received.
6. WINNER NOTIFICATION: Winner will be notified in person (immediately on site), by email at the email address or or phone by the phone number provided in the Entry Information approximately 3 business days after the receiving mailed entry. Potential Winner must accept and pick up prize in person as directed by Sponsor within 5 business days of notification before forfeiting right to prize. Sponsor is not responsible for any delay or failure to receive notification for any reason, including inactive email or phone account(s), technical difficulties associated therewith, or Winner’s failure to adequately monitor any email account or voice messaging system.
Any winner notification not responded to or returned as undeliverable may result in prize forfeiture. The potential prize winner may be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and release of liability, and a Publicity Release (collectively \"the Prize Claim Documents\"). No substitution or transfer of a prize is permitted except by Sponsor.
8. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: Sponsor assumes no responsibility or liability for (a) any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions; (b) any unauthorized access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of entries at any point in the operation of this promotion; (c) any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, camera, computers or providers utilized in any aspect of the operation of the promotion; (d) inaccessibility or unavailability of any network or wireless service, the Internet or website or any combination thereof; (e) suspended or discontinued Internet, wireless or landline phone service; or (f) any injury or damage to participant's or to any other person’s computer or mobile device which may be related to or resulting from any attempt to participate in the promotion or download of any materials in the promotion.
If, for any reason, the promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasons which may include without limitation, infection by computer virus, health related restrictions, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion in whole or in part. In such an event, Sponsor shall immediately suspend all drawings and prize awards, and Sponsor reserves the right to award any remaining prizes (up to the total ARV as set forth in these Official Rules) in a manner deemed fair and equitable by Sponsor. Sponsor and Released Parties shall not have any further liability to any participant in connection with the promotion.
9. WINNER LIST/OFFICIAL RULES: To obtain a copy of the Winner List or a copy of these Official Rules, send your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to the Outlets at Tejon | 5701 Outlets at Tejon Pkwy, Tejon Ranch, CA 93203. Requests for the names of the winners must be received no later than 2 months after the Promotion Period has ended. The winner list will be available after all winner confirmations are complete.
10. ADMINISTRATOR: the Outlets at Tejon | 5701 Outlets at Tejon Pkwy, Tejon Ranch, CA 93203